Webinar recording: Youth and mental health post COVID-19BackResources
19th October 2020
Part of the Aspect Annual Event 2020 webinar series, this session – Youth and mental health post COVID-19: Addressing the emerging youth mental health crisis, which took place on the 15th October – focused on the Youth@Risk consortium at Sussex which is addressing the impact of COVID-19 on youth, and how to mobilise applied social science research in the development of social innovation and social enterprise based solutions.
You can find the full recording of the webinar, and other resources from the session, below.
Annual Event 2020, Event Report, The Individual, The University of Sussex and Video
- Dr Tim Pascoe (Chair) – Director, CICUK and Director, DICE Consortium
- Andre Mostert – Social Sciences Business Partnership Manager & Aspect Broker, University of Sussex
- Alison Frater – Experienced Director of Public Health
- Dr Emmeline Taylor – Associate Dean (Research and Enterprise), City University
- Professor Lorraine Gamman – Director, Design Against Crime Research Centre