Webinar recording: Youth and mental health post COVID-19BackResources
19th October 2020
Part of the Aspect Annual Event 2020 webinar series, this session – Youth and mental health post COVID-19: Addressing the emerging youth mental health crisis, which took place on the 15th October – focused on the Youth@Risk consortium at Sussex which is addressing the impact of COVID-19 on youth, and how to mobilise applied social science research in the development of social innovation and social enterprise based solutions.
You can find the full recording of the webinar, and other resources from the session, below.
Annual Event 2020, Event Report, The Individual, The University of Sussex and Video
- Dr Tim Pascoe (Chair) – Director, CICUK and Director, DICE Consortium
- Andre Mostert – Social Sciences Business Partnership Manager & Aspect Broker, University of Sussex
- Alison Frater – Experienced Director of Public Health
- Dr Emmeline Taylor – Associate Dean (Research and Enterprise), City University
- Professor Lorraine Gamman – Director, Design Against Crime Research Centre
Session summary infographic
Explore more Resources View all
Methods for Change at the ESRC Festival of Social Sciences 2022
In this blog the Methods for Change team reflect on two interactive sessions on spatial, qualitative, and mixed methods convened as part of the ESRC Festival of Social Science 2022.
Entrepreneurship Ecosystem Map
Interactive map detailing the entrepreneurship offerings at member institutions.
Aspect Learning Gain Report 2021
Our annual summary of insights and learnings from across the Aspect programme
An exploratory look at social sciences intrapreneurship
An overview of intrapreneurship; why it’s important and examples of university intrapreneurship.