Webinar recording: The case for working in start-upsBackResources
22nd October 2020
Part of the Aspect Annual Event 2020 webinar series, this session – Early career social scientists: The case for working in start-ups, which took place on the 21st October – focused on the ways in which social science research skills are relevant and valuable to start-ups, with reflections from social scientists playing prominent roles in start-ups, and discussion about the transition from academia to industry, with a particular focus on guidance for early career researchers.
You can find the full recording of the webinar below.
Annual Event 2020, Business Engagement, Event Report, Video and Zinc
- Rachel Carey (Chair) – Chief Scientist, Zinc
- Anja Maerz – Lead User Researcher at Babylon Health
- Andre Richter – Senior Data Scientist at Just Eat
- Anna Hushlak – Chief Product Officer at Ferly
- John Blythe – Head of Behavioural Science at Cybsafe