Webinar recording: Data, IP and commercialisationBackResources
29th September 2020
Part of the Aspect Annual Event 2020 webinar series, this session – Data, IP and commercialisation: A strategic view, which took place on the 29th September – explored the risks, opportunities and challenges that researchers and businesses encounter when managing data.
You can find the full recording of the webinar, and other resources from the session, below.
Annual Event 2020, Event Report, Research Commercialisation, The London School of Economics and Political Science and Video
- Sarah Macnaughton (Chair) – Operations Director, Oxentia Ltd
- Hugh Tebay – Partner, Taylor Vinters
- James Boyle – Senior Associate, Taylor Vinters
- Geraldine Wildman – Data Licensing and Delivery Lead, British Geological Survey
- Dr Martin Husovec – Assistant Professor of Law, Department of Law, LSE