Webinar recording: Building back betterBackResources
28th October 2020
Part of the Aspect Annual Event 2020 webinar series, this session – Building back better: Bridging the gaps in the green economy, which took place on the 27th October – explored whether the impact of COVID-19 on the transition to a green economy cause it to accelerate or stall. We heard from some innovative social scientists as well as people from industry who are looking at creating new organisations that bridge key gaps in the economic and financial structures needed to build back better.
You can find the full recording of the webinar, and other resources from the session, below.
- Horatio Mortimer (Chair) – Business Innovation Manager, LSE
- Michal Nachmany – Policy Fellow, Grantham Research Institute, LSE
- Nick Robins – Professor in Practice, Grantham Research Institute, LSE
- Adam Parr – Businessman and former chairman and chief executive of the Williams Formula One team
Session summary infographic
Links to sources referenced during the session:
- Climate Change Laws of the World
- Transition Pathway Initiative
- Green+ Gilt proposal for the UK to issue a sovereign bond to build a green economy with social co-benefits.
Explore more Resources View all
We at the ASPECT Games Hub are delighted to share the central output of Phase 3 of the Games Hub project: the Games Development and Commercialisation Pathway.
The Aspect-funded Train the Trainer project supports Professional Service staff tasked with communicating knowledge exchange, innovation and its impact for SHAPE researchers within their institutions, and has been created in collaboration by The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), University of Glasgow, QUT (Queensland University of Technology), University of York and University of Exeter.
Modular Knowledge-Exchange Training Course that gives insights into processes and requirements to developing business partnerships.
A summary of the project activities and KPIs