Webinar recording: Data, IP and commercialisationBackResources
29th September 2020
Part of the Aspect Annual Event 2020 webinar series, this session – Data, IP and commercialisation: A strategic view, which took place on the 29th September – explored the risks, opportunities and challenges that researchers and businesses encounter when managing data.
You can find the full recording of the webinar, and other resources from the session, below.
- Sarah Macnaughton (Chair) – Operations Director, Oxentia Ltd
- Hugh Tebay – Partner, Taylor Vinters
- James Boyle – Senior Associate, Taylor Vinters
- Geraldine Wildman – Data Licensing and Delivery Lead, British Geological Survey
- Dr Martin Husovec – Assistant Professor of Law, Department of Law, LSE
Session summary infographic
Explore more Resources View all
Video featuring insightful facts about the annual Festival of Social Sciences.
Explore the ZINC Venture Builder Programme for Entrepreneurs!
This ‘How-To’ Guide outlines the Remote Ethnography method used by Dr Alison Briggs from the University of Manchester. The animated GIF was created in collaboration with Caroline Boyd of Boy Oh Boy! Designs
This ‘How-To’ Guide outlines the Collage method used by Dr Amy Barron from the University of Manchester. The artwork was created in collaboration with Maddy Vian, Maddy Vian Illustration.