Launch of ASPECT-funded Ludic Labs platformBackNews & Events
25th June 2021
Are you in academia? Interested in bolstering your research impact with games?
Join us online July 1st, 12:00-13:45, to celebrate the inaugural launch of our ASPECT-funded Ludic Labs platform, the go-to resource for researchers looking to bring academic ideas to wider audiences with games.
Hear from key figures in and out of academia on the difference games can make to curricula and research, including:
- Professor Julia Black FBA (Strategic Director of Innovation, LSE and Chair of the ASPECT Steering Group);
- Ian Livingstone CBE (co-founder of Games Workshop, author of 15 Fighting Fantasy gamebooks);
- Florence Engasser (senior foresight analyst at the Nesta foundation);
- Dr Javier Garcia Olivia (senior lecturer at the University of Manchester School of Law);
- Prof Helen Hall (senior lecturer at Nottingham Law School, associate director of the Centre for Rights and Justice);
- Gavin Davies (project officer at the University of Manchester);
- Julian Jantke (research commercialisation manager at the University of Bristol).