Applications are open for LSE Generate’s two bootcamps taking place in Lisbon in February.BackNews & Events
6th February 2023
The London School of Economics and Political Science
LSE Generate are running a brand new entrepreneurship bootcamp for Founders to develop their practical business skills and a brand new intrapreneurship experience which aims to help students (and alumni) better understand the importance of nurturing an enterprising mindset and its crucial role within corporate innovation. They’ll be inviting CEOs, Founders, business leaders and innovators to bring the camps to life and they’ll plenty of opportunities to expand the global alumni network during receptions, trips and other socials. Topics for both experiences can be found below if you’d like to get a better flavour of what is planned! They’ll also be plenty of time to set aside for student work and reading.
Entrepreneurship Bootcamp Topics:
- How do I test the business idea in a systematic way to increase the chances of success?
- How do I make sure my idea resonates with the target market?
- Where do I find my first customers?
- What is the initial product going to be?
Intrapreneurship Bootcamp Topics
- Ideating within a corporate structure: What it takes to get started with an idea, working individually and with teams, identifying your key stakeholders, leveraging key innovation theory and framework.
- Driving decisions as an intrapreneur: Innovators are leaders, and leaders make decisions. How do you make decisions?
- Effectively communicating your ideas: Probably the single most important decider of how far your idea can go within a company. How to structure business cases and present innovation proposals.
- The importance of mindset: What is the role of resilience, adaptability and culture in developing innovation as an ‘intrapreneur’?
- Understanding ‘enterprising mindsets’ and the role of corporate intrapreneurship in today’s market: Market updates and real-life insights from leading corporations on innovation
Confirmed dates are 20-24th February 2023 and both bootcamps take place over at the beautiful co-working space, Casa do Impacto, slap bang in the heart of Lisbon! There is currently an early bird offer for students as well as a Bring a Friend deal. Students are also invited to stay longer and work from the space, if interested.
Booking details and application form can be found below:
- Intrapreneurship Bootcamp Typeform can be found here
- Entrepreneurship bootcamp Typeform can be found here
Latest News & Events
8 November 2023
As part of Aspect’s ongoing provision of training and learning initiatives for Aspect members, today we are delighted to announce having teamed up with Berenbrug to release a new online course for Aspect members.
25 September 2023
Innovation is the lifeblood of progress, and on the 7th of September 2023, the second edition of reSHAPE brought together visionaries, innovators, and thought leaders to celebrate and explore the dynamic world of SHAPE ventures.
28 August 2023
On the 11th of September we’ll be holding the final live activity as part of Aspect Festival23 with the Dutch Knowledge Transfer Office Social Sciences & Humanities Working Group, hosted by Aspect member Leiden University.
28 August 2023
Join the M4C team online from 11.30 – 12.30 Wednesday 13th September 2023 for the Aspect Methods for Change Showcase event!