Aspect members: University of York, University of Sussex, Durham University
What is the project doing?
This project builds upon the collective learnings and successes of the ESRC NPIF Accelerating Business Collaboration fund, to pilot a comprehensive Knowledge Exchange training programme for research active and professional support staff.
- Consulting with those who received ABC funds, collating details on training and development activities, understanding the perceived successes, failures and frustrations of the programme.
- Survey researchers to identify key areas where they want and need development in relation to KE.
- Creating a pilot training programme, with potential wider roll-out in 2022/23
- Creating a library of resources, including a list of training facilitators and their expertise.
Why is this needed?
The ESRC ABC programme generated a wealth of information, experience and knowledge. However there has been little opportunity to share these experiences, and learn from the successes and failures of others, for the purposes of future planning. This project aims to capture this knowledge and share best practice and resources.
How can members get involved?
Members can be involved with the project via:
- Connecting with the project via the main ABC contact in your university/DTP
- Sharing learnings, experience and ideas for the future with the project team
- Sharing relevant communications with beneficiaries of your ABC activities
For more information and to get involved please contact:
Ranbir Jabanda (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mary Harris (M.F.Harris@sussex.ac.uk)
Charlotte Kerr (email@example.com)