Entrepreneurship Workshop Series & Mini-Projects
The Aspect Entrepreneurship Community of Practice hosted a series of monthly workshops, providing a platform for members to share about activities at their institutions, exchange ideas, and explore challenges and opportunities in social sciences student entrepreneurship.
The workshops included research presentations on a topic, “show and tell” sessions from members, invited speakers, and facilitated discussions. The COP also funded two “mini-projects” to explore some of the issues raised in more depth.
The outputs from these sessions are available below.
- October 2019 – Ecosystem Journey Mapping
- May 2020 – Supporting Entrepreneurship Remotely
- May 2020 – How are social science entrepreneurs responding to COVID-19?
- June 2020 – Making the case for entrepreneurship support services – How to demonstrate value and generate revenues
- September 2020 – Increasing diversity in entrepreneurship
- November 2020 – Language of social science entrepreneurship
- December 2020 – What’s different about social science entrepreneurship?
- February 2021 – Creating a user-centric pathway for entrepreneurial support
- March 2021 – Getting ‘bang for your buck’: Supporting SS student enterprise with a (very) small team
- April 2021 – Introducing Social Shifters
- April 2021 – How to support students that didn’t win the competition or make it onto the accelerator?…Introducing ASAP Club
- June 2021 – Challenges in social sciences entrepreneurship – reflections from the ENT COP Workshop Series
- July 2021 – Social Sciences Intrapreneurship
- ASAP Club Digital Toolkit – a digital support structure for applicants who apply for social sciences and/or social-impact accelerators but don’t reach the final cohort selection
- Soc Sci Entrepreneurs Journey Map – (coming soon)