Webinar recording: Training researchers to become consultantsBackResources
8th October 2020
Part of the Aspect Annual Event 2020 webinar series, this session – which took place on the 7th October – focused on the UK Industrial Strategy Theme of Healthy Ageing – an issue that is particularly important in the context of COVID-19. This included lessons from Digital Access, the UKRI Healthy Ageing network and University of Sussex Healthy Ageing Challenge.
You can find the full recording of the webinar below.
Annual Event 2020, Event Report, The University of Sussex and Video
- Dr Tim Pascoe (Chair) – Director, CICUK and Director, DICE Consortium
- Dr Rotem Perach – Postdoctoral Research Fellow, University of Sussex
- Sodi Kakouris – E-Learning Development Officer, Help The Ageing, The Highlands Third Sector Partnership
- Dr Emma Derbyshire – Immunonutritionist, Nutritional Insight
- Dr Ben Hicks – Research Fellow, Centre for Dementia Studies
Journal article: COVID-19: is there a role for immunonutrition, particularly in the over 65s? | Emma Derbyshire & Joanne Delange | BMJ Nutrition, Prevention & Health (Open access)